About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Skin Care Journey: Treating, and Dealing with Hyper-pigmentation and Acne (products I use pt 2 and update)



Murad Freebie


Murad cleanser - night time face wash. I got it free in a magazine. 


vitamin E
(trying to take an artsy shot, obviously failed)
Vitamin E - used on the weekends in the morning. It is the purest grade no additives at all. 


Mint Julep
My new face scrub used daily. 


Week 7 and 8
I had a break out all over my forehead and temples this is weird for me as my breakouts are usually concentrated around my cheeks. I'm slightly worried that it might be caused the the vitamin E gel, but I'm still using it (eek! ). 


I'm running out of the 'Murad Cleanser' (it is only a tiny size) and 'My Good Things Stay Clear' face wash which I use daily. I'm not sure if I'm going to stay with them, because neither of them seem to have helped with my break out.  My routine is the same as I stated last week. I'll be posting my 8 week comparison pictures soon. I'm starting to think I should come off the Retin-A and give my skin a break. 


till then.

0 comments: