About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

New Music Post

Rufus Wainwright  - Zebulon





I'm a big fan of both Martha and Rufus Wainwright, I think I have all their albums. 


I'm not sure who I like more, their styles are so different and contrary to what "'Nsync VS Backstreet boys" or "Britney VS Christina" advocates might think, it is possible to like two seemingly competing musicians.


 If you've never heard anything by Martha Wainwright or you heard her duet with Snow Patrol and never went ahead with your plan to listen to her other stuff check out "BMFA" (contains swearing) or "You Cheated Me".


BMFA



You cheated me





Rufus' new album 'All Days Are Nights: Songs for Lulu'  was released in the UK yesterday, but I haven't bought it yet.I should be getting it at the end of the week, in time for a review.






MITNB

0 comments: