About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday, April 02, 2010

I think I fell for the song on Tv - Ugly Betty

UGLY BETTY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
image source: tv guide

I've been a fan of Ugly Betty since season one, the plot lines keep getting better and better. But, it wasn't till this season that the show really step it's game up in the music department.It prompted me to give V.V Brown a chance and led to me discover Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeroes. I'm not sure who picks the songs, but they get top marks for the revamp and for not sticking with popular stuff. 


I wish I could find clips to illustrate my point but I can't, so I'll just go straight to my favourite clips.


VV Brown



Edward Sharpe



Mocean worker - Move



Guajiros - Enamorados 



The New Ponographers - Adventures In Solitude 

I was a fan before Ugly Betty, but totally forgot about them. This episode of Ugly Betty made me dig up 'Electric Version'.


Freelance Whales - We Could Be Friends  



Melanie Fiona -- Bang Bang



Jasmine Ash - I wished for you



 Jeremy Messersmith - Miracles



The London Souls - Stand up





Till next week! 
MITNB




More music from Ugly betty and other shows: http://www.tvshowmusic.com/shows/uglybetty/season04.html

0 comments: