About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Monday, April 12, 2010

Music is the new black will be back after these messages . . .

I've been very busy lately and because of that this blog has suffered the past couple of days. I have a lot of plans/ideas for this blog, but work has made it hard for me to carry on with the enthusiasm I started with. I feel like I'm phoning my posts in and I struggle to write two lines about the songs I'm posting. Not only that, I've gotten a little tired of the layout I have currently. It is too dark and unwelcoming. 


This is not the end.


I'm going to take sometime off writing to redesign my layout. From next week, I'm going to be working less hours which means I have more time to write actual posts and attend gigs.

0 comments: