About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Frequency Magazine

I got too caught up with my other life and I forgot to prepare a post for today day.So, instead I'm going to post you some pretty pictures and link you to some of my writing. 


I write for a small online Magazine called Frequency Magazine.I've written three reviews of them,most recently I've reviewed Travie McCoy's album Lazarus. If you click the links below and get my view count up I'll be a very happy bunny!


Travie McCoy -  Lazarus: http://frequencymagazine.net/articles/travie-mccoy-lazarus/
Gil Scott Heron - I'm New Here: http://frequencymagazine.net/reviews/album-review-reviews/gil-scott-heron-im-new-here/
The White Stripes -Under Great White Northern Lights http://frequencymagazine.net/reviews/album-review-reviews/under-great-white-northern-lights/




Now look at the pretty pictures.... actually they aren't that pretty. I'm not allowed to get my DSLR camera into concert venues, so I have to use an only crappy digital one. I take pictures for the memories, looking at them I remember the emotion and atmosphere of the night. 


Holloways


Holloways





The Noisettes
Shingai/The Noisettes
I love this because they weren't popular at the time,I managed to make it to the front row and she was looking down at me.


Shingai/The Noisettes


Shingai/The Noisettes


Shingai/The Noisettes
end of the show





The Go Team





The Go! Team
The go team


The go team


The go team


The go team







Jason Mraz
Jmraz







Fall Out Boy
FOB







I have lots more that I can't seem to find (maybe I'll find them in time for a part 2). Going through these has got me all excited about seeing K'naan in september.

Finally, the lovely Hell Notes For Beauty (http://hellnotesforbeauty.blogspot.com/) gave me a shout out and lovely little write up on her blog.I'm new to the blogosphere and do not do a lot of net working,so it is my first shout out. I felt all warm and fuzzy after I read it. It's nice when someone you are a fan of says something nice about you. 


FYI, I read every single blog in my side bar, even if I don't comment on all the posts and I think they are all worth checking out.

MITNB

0 comments: