About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cee Lo Green VS Band of Horses- No One's Gonna Love You

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
image source:tinypic


I'm a massive fan of Cee-lo (and the music of Gnarls Barkley). Like many people I jumped on the bandwagon when 'Crazy' was released back on '06. I've stayed with them ever since, listening to solo stuff and acquiring subsequent albums. I think Cee-lo is really underrated as a musician and songwriter.There is something terribly depressing and dark about the music of Gnarls Barkley, yet I can't stop listening to it.


Cee-lo's latest solo offering is a cover of 'Band Of Horses'-No One's Gonna Love You'. I knew of 'Band of Horses' before this, but I'd never heard this song. This cover made me want to go out and buy their album, I hope it has the same effect on you.


Cee-lo's version



Band of Horses





Band of horses:http://www.myspace.com/bandofhorses
Ceelo: http://www.myspace.com/ceelogreen




MITNB

0 comments: