About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

That's a Rap



So, I've been re-reading my old posts and noticed some typos/lack of clarity. I try my best to make my blogs typo free, but sometimes even after reading things again and again I still miss something. If you are one of the few people who've read a blog post with typos and thought "WTF did I just read?", I'm truly sorry and I'm trying to pay closer attention to the little details.

Also, I'm working on a series of blog postings about music in television shows and I'm really excited because this is a real passion of mine. Trying to keep things a bit more interesting around here, so I'm not just posting videos and reviews.

MITNB

0 comments: