About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Skin Care Journey: Mandelic Acid Peel and Retin A part 2

 15% Mandelic Salicylic Combination Peel


Very brief update on my journey with the 15% Mandelic Acid and Salicylic Peel. I'm upset at the moment which is why I have no update pictures. My skin is breaking out! I know the seller warned about an initial break out in her info pack, but I had been living a pretty breakout free existence for sometime due to the Retin-A. I had somehow forgotten what a real breakout was till I re-experienced it the past two weeks. Yes, I'm still using Retina-A but it is not working


Other than that, I've had no "serious" adverse reactions, I had a harder time during my first weeks on Retin-A. So I feel I should see the full 6 weeks through. And prepare to refill my Retin-A prescription with the quickness. 


XX 




P.S:
After writing this I switched to Duac which my doctor had prescribed as an alternative to Retin-A to help clear my spots.I have used it for 3 days now and my break out has cleared. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Did You change your url?I was not able ti find you for quite some time.... glad you commented and are connected again!