About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Skin Care Journey: Mandelic Acid Peel and other bits

I took the plunge and used the 15% Mandelic Salicylic Combination Peel I purchased on ebay. I've only used it once, but so far so good. It reacted exactly the same as any other peel I have used in the past. I'm still using Retin - A at night and the mandelic acid toner I accidentally purchased during the day. 


My Skin regimen as it stands:


DAY
Boots - Cleansing Mousse
Queen Helene Mint Julep face scrub
Mandelic acid toner
Good Things Moisturiser. 


NIGHT 
Johnson and Johnson Baby wipes to take off make up.
Pore Perfecting Deep Clean Mousse with DHC face brush.
Retin - A




WEEKEND
Saturday Morning
15% Mandelic Salicylic Combination Peel
Vitamin E (take off with hot cloth)
Usual day regimen 


Saturday Night
Usual night time regimen


Sunday Morning
Vitamin E (take off with hot cloth)
Usual day regimen. 


Sunday Night
Boots Intensive Mask.
Retin - A




My Skin as of July 10.
July 10.
Fresh spots from Usana...


July 10


July 10
Dry skin, but seemingly smaller pores.


If you are thinking of coping my regimen or buying these products PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE STOP if any irritation occurs. It is normal to feel light tingling when using certain products, but if it is unbearable STOP. I can't accept responsibility for other people's foolishness. 

1 comments:

Chrissy said...

lol @ can't accept responsibility for other people's foolishness. Im using the 25% peel. And no noticeable results yet