About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, March 23, 2014

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus (+) - Week 3


Three weeks into using La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus - what can I say? As you can see from the pictures there has been no real improvements so far. Aside from controlling the oiliness of my skin, it hasn't done much to improve the texture as promised. I think the radiance I spoke of last week was a result of me finally catching some sunlight. I had an hormonal break out which left me with hyper-pigmentation marks that the cream was supposed to prevent - rather disappointing. In the past week, I have been very diligent with using it twice a day. Because I was a bit all over the place with using it regularly the first two weeks, I am going to use this for two weeks longer than asked - making it a total of 8 weeks as opposed to 6 and see if that makes any difference. Ideally I would have abandoned this and moved back to the combination that was working for me, but I have a rather good incentive (see below), my reward for completing the first week of reviews - a free full size bottle of the La Roche Posay Physiological Cleaning Gel! I have been meaning to try this and since I'm running out of face wash, it was a great reward, I can't wait to try it at the end of the day after wearing make up. I'll post a few lines about it next week.



0 comments: