About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, March 09, 2014

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus (+) - Week 1

My Week One Thoughts

As i said in my initial thoughts, I found the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus (+) light and easy on my skin. The instruction said to use day and night and this concerned me as I like to use sun protection during the day. But, after applying the Effaclar Duo Plus (+) I found that it vanished easily into my skin  and I could easily follow up with my usual SPF moisturizer.

For me the the real test was layering - La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus (+), followed by my olay moisturiser, then primer and foundation...I was expecting my skin to be grease galore, but La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus (+) actually appears to have controlled the oil on my skin.

It is so light, and easily absorbed that I felt I need the moisturize afterwards, the smell is similar to the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo. No real improvements to my skin yet, but no bad reactions either. So, I'm happy to carry on to week 2!

One small thing, you are supposed to use the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Plus (+) twice a day, but the sample size barely last two days if you do that.

My Pics



~ and edited version of this review has also been posted on the la roche posay facebook page as part of the terms of the competition.

0 comments: