About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Barbie Loves Stila Smudge Pots Swatch/Review

Barbie Loves Stila Smudge Pots- Little black Dress (Black with purple shimmer) and Cobalt Clutch 


No Flash
barbie loves stila noflash


barbie loves stila back


With Flash
barbie loves stilla flash


 I'm not one for writing lenghty reviews unless is music so I'm just going sum this up quickly. I love the product, it dries on fast and lasts all day and even over night I can still see traces of my swatch test on the back of my hand. The only major downside I've noticed to this is that it is rather difficult to apply, I've settled for applying with a mixture of my fingers and a flat stiff brush. Other brushes I've tried move it around a lot and I ended up with a patchy application.  It has a weird consistency the best way to describe it is a "oily gel liner", but don't let that fool you the product is far from greasy or oily.


These go for up to £20 a pop, but was lucky to bag both brand new for £16.65 on ebay. I think if is definitely with a buy, because it is so convenient to use apply it all over your eye and you have an instant eye-shadow look. The two I purchases - blue clutch and Little black Dress but have a hint of glitter to them. Little Black Dress is PERFECT for instant dark eye, when you are on the go and in a hurry. The little purplish glitter particles makes it look like you made more effort than you actually did. 


These get a thumbs up from me.


siggy

0 comments: