About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Some of my favourite "break up" songs

In no particular order...


Fefe Dobson - Scar


When I hear the Lyrics "And when you told me -  You don't love me anymore -You don't love me anymore - You punched me out  - You took me down". I want to crawl up under my duvet and never come out. 


Lee Ann Womack - Last Call

For me this song captures the moment when you realise what "you are too good for this sh*t".  
Lyrics: But baby, I won't be there to catch you when you fall. 


Amy Winehouse - You Sent Me Fly

I love how upbeat and yet, angry this song is. 


Fiona Apple - Paperbag

To me this song is about disappointment. Being madly in love, but realising the guy won't take a chance on you.  I have every single fiona apple album, she is one of my favourite artists to listen to when I'm heartbroken.


Anna Nalick - Wreck of the day

This song being me so close to tears, it is my "nail on the coffin-delete your email and phone humber-remove you from facebook" song. 


There are a couple of others that don't spring to mind at the moment, there might be a part 2 of this soon.
siggy

0 comments: