About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Tuesday, March 06, 2012

January-February picture update

skin blog

My skin is a lot calmer now. I try to keep the settings as natural as possible - no flash, only sunlight and I'm going to be doing this consistently so I can keep better track of my progress. 


I came across another blogger who is also charting her skin care journey. And it took her 7 months to see remarkable improvement. 


Check her out here: http://the6inchstilettos.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-alpha-h-skincare-routine-photo-heavy.html


I know I have been at it for longer, but she stuck with the same product for 7 months (the horror!) I pretty much change skin care products every 5 weeks. 


Anyway, that's where I am now. I think I might have a make up free summer,  I'm trying not to get too excited. 


Take Care. xx 

0 comments: