About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Monday, May 16, 2011

Still loving country music and here's why....

I'm all about badarse, sassy unapologetic women and female characters and when I listen to songs like the ones posted I feel like I can go out and take on the world. And before anyone says it, I know not all country music is like this. I know I've chosen two Miranda Lambert songs - I'm really liking her at the moment, but here are the songs I've been listening to a lot lately.







I'm trying to get into Martie and Emily, formerly of Dixie Chicks, now 'The Courtyard Hounds album. I know it is a year old, but I just go round to listening to it. I'm really stuck for new music I like at the moment which is another reason why the music aspect of this blog is suffering. I'm yet to find the album that moves me that same way the Avett Brothers and Gil Scott Heron's album moved me last year. I hear Weird Sl is releasing an album, that might be just what I need to get me through the year!


till then.

0 comments: