About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Re-fashion Pt 2/Yes, I'm still taking picture in toilets

Part 2 of my refashion post from a week ago.  You can check out Part 1 here, if you need reminding, here is what the outfit looked like before.
Maternity before


I cut it into two halves and manage to get two cute outfits out of it!  There is the second half. The elastic was big and stretched so I added a new elastic. When I was cutting the dress in half, I made sure I left enough to create a tunnel for the elastic to go in. Here is what I ended up with .


Maternity Skirt detail
new elastic






Maternity Skirt
How I wore it.
Top - asos two pack from last summer.
Skirt - refashioned.
Black Tights - can't remember where.
Necklace - eons ago from H &M




Maternity p2 details
close up of the necklace. The arrangement of the pendants is a happy accident. They got tangled up and I decided to leave them as is. 


I have one more in this series, I'll be posting it next week.


till then

0 comments: