About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday, August 20, 2010

Picture Post: The Art of Fela’s Queens

To commemorate the 13th anniversary of Fela's death, Elan Magazine did a spread on Fela!'s Queen's/Dancers/backup singers. If you aren't familiar with Fela check him out, I've featured his music here before: African Music Post,Fela! on Broadway


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Fela in Performance





Source: http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/08/05/elan-celebrates-“the-art-of-fela’s-queens”/
Happy Friday! 


MITNB

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing! I love it and the dancer's came out truly gorgeous in the magazine.