About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Friday, December 30, 2011

H&M Eyeshadow Review

H and M

I bought this on a whim while browsing H and M online while shopping for clothes. It was only £3.99 so, I had no expectations. I was really happy when I received it and opened it to reveal the most pigmented shadows £3.99 has ever bought. As you can see in the comparison shots it is no worse than the shadows you get from MAC and Urban Decay.


They are very soft, in fact too soft, when I take them out with me I'm worried they will break apart and create a mess in my make up bag. The colour pay off is amazing and it lasts all day. I use it with Urban Decay's primer potion. I love this so much, I'm thinking of buying a bigger pallete from H&M. They have one in the sale now - 25 colours, down from £7.99 to £3.99.


I highly recommend this as a gift for a teenager or an adult starting out in make up.


siggy

0 comments: