About me

My photo
started off as a music blog hence the name. but, it is now my any and everything blog.
Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

Sunday, October 31, 2010

I think I fell for a song on TV/Free Music Download - Raising Hope/The Postelles - White Night




Heard this on "Raising Hope" and immediately fell in love with The Postelles!


They have received amazing reviews from magazines like 'rolling stone'. So, if you are the kind of person who likes to discover bands before they really start to make it big now is your chance.


Because The Postelles are so awesome, they are giving the single "White Night" away for FREE! simply follow enter your email to the box below and the song will be send to you. Or go to their website (http://www.thepostelles.com/) and download it from there.












Happy Monday!


MITNB

0 comments: